Delta Thistle Curling Club is running a fundraiser with Visionpros.com.
Please support us by making your next purchase for eyewear (eyeglasses, sunglasses, or contact lenses) through this site:
The great part of this fundraiser is that your purchase has multiple benefits:
- 10% of all sales will go toward our fundraiser.
- You enjoy the convenience of online shopping and SAVE $$$ as you have access to a comprehensive selection of brand name eyewear products at up to 70% off retail prices. FREE RETURNS on all glasses means Worry-Free shopping!
- You receive something you actually need while you support a friend or family member by using their unique fundraising code.
- Visionpros.com is registered, so you can use your existing vision insurance by submitting your receipt(s) for reimbursement. Your insurance dollars go much further.
- You directly support a person in need! VisionPros donates 5% of every sale to "Eyes for the World" to help people in developing countries. To learn more, go to www.eyesfortheworld.org.
PLEASE HELP FUNDRAISE WITH US
Simply share this personalized webpage with your family and friends across Canada and the USA using emails, social media, and word of mouth. They will appreciate the savings on their next purchase, while our organization earns 10% of all sales for our fundraiser.
Our hard working treasurer, David Shorter, has once again secured a Community Gaming Grant from the provincial government.
This year's grant is in the amount of $13,900.
Well done, and thank-you, Dave!
These funds will be used to support some of our ongoing activities in the upcoming 2018/2019 curling season, including junior curling, seniors, Special Olympics, and schools programs.
Delta Thistle Curling Club acknowledges the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia