It was a jam packed weekend of good curling, overeating, and a few drinks. Congratulations to all of our event winners.
A Event winner: Team Sieg from Seattle.
B Event winner: Hometown favorites....Team Watson
C Event winner and hometown favorites.....Team Klitch. Please click here to view the full Bud Will 2016 draw.
A huge thank you to all of our volunteers that made this happen!
Delta Thistle is proud to offer a great novice program for those that have never curled before. Our only goal - ensure that our participants have fun and maybe learn a few things about the game.
- You don't need a team
- You don't need any gear
- All you need is a clean pair of running shoes, and the desire to have fun and meet some great people.
Here are the highlights:
1) Runs Sundays January 22nd to March 5, from 3 to 5.
3) We provide coaches every night with instruction for 30 minutes, then roughly a 90 minute game.
4) Weekly awards for the best shot, best sweeping, most improved….or other random acts.
5) Best of all, we finish the evening with our awards presentation in our licensed lounge.
Curling is an extremely social sport and a great community group to join. You can sign up at www.Delta.ca Course#355347, or by dropping by our office any weeknight at 6:00pm.
We hope to meet you soon!